(1) Before charging, please confirm whether the lithium battery charger matches the battery pack.
(2) Do not reverse the positive and negative poles when wiring, otherwise the damage will not be included in "three guarantees" (for repair, replacement or compensation of faulty products).
(3) After the charging is completed or the lithium battery charger is not used, be sure to unplug the power cord of the lithium battery charger.
(4) During the charging process, if the indicator light is abnormal and there is a peculiar smell, the charging should be stopped immediately, and the lithium battery charger should be repaired or replaced.
(5) Do not disassemble or replace the devices in the lithium battery charger by yourself.
(6) Do not charge non-rechargeable batteries.
(7) Do not use in an environment with flammable gas, because it may cause explosion or fire.
(8) It is forbidden to touch the input and output live terminals during the charging process.
(9) When the lithium battery charger is damaged due to collision and other reasons, and the internal parts are exposed, please do not touch it with your hands, because you may be injured by electric shock.
(10) If the power cord is damaged, in order to avoid danger, it must be replaced by professionals sent by the manufacturer, its maintenance department or similar departments.
(11) During charging or just after charging, the temperature of the lithium battery charger shell will be relatively high, and it is forbidden to touch the metal shell.
(12) Make sure to maintain good ventilation when charging to ensure the normal operation of the fan of the lithium battery charger.
The indicator light of the lithium battery charger does not light up or the red light flashes:
(1) Check whether the input line interface is in poor contact;
(2) Check whether there is mains AC220V input;
(3) Check whether the charging port is in poor contact;
(4) The battery is not used for a long time, over-discharged or damaged;
(5) Re-plug the AC220V plug and the battery box plug after disconnecting the mains power, and power on again after the lithium battery charger shell has cooled down.
When charging, plug in the battery box plug first, and then plug in the AC220V mains plug; when charging is over, the reverse is the case: first unplug the mains AC220V plug, and then pull out the battery box plug.
Steady red light: charging;
Steady yellow light: almost full;
Steady green light: fully charged;
Blinking red light: the lithium battery charger reports a fault.
Alrightpower Technology is a professional manufacturer of high-tech power adapters and battery chargers. We specialize in 6W to 120W power adapters, USB chargers, fast chargers, 100W to 3600W battery chargers and more. Our R&D department has more than 30 professional technicians and engineers. Over the years, our factory has won the trust of many Chinese and international customers. Our philosophy is integrity, dedication, pragmatism, innovation and to be one of the leaders in the industry. Warmly welcome you to visit us for a win-win cooperation!