China power adapters generally use dark plastic shells for heat dissipation and temperature control, and the internal components also have their own operating temperatures. In this way, the power adapter has an ambient operating temperature, that is, room temperature or external temperature.
At present, most lithium battery chargers on the market require a working temperature between -10°C and 50°C, so special power adapters must be used to work at some special temperatures. Usually, everyone pays attention to the room temperature, and when it reaches or falls below the working temperature of the lithium battery charger, stop using it.
We all know that electronic products will have a working condition of humidity, and the power adapter is no exception. The working humidity of the adapter is generally between 10% and 90%. If the working humidity is lower than 10%, it is too dry, and the power adapter will fail to operate or burn out due to electrostatic interference. If the working humidity is greater than 90, the creepage distance of the adapter It can reach the outside world, so that the safety of electronic products cannot be guaranteed, and the human body or property will also be threatened.
Large and small products are made of various combinations, and the same is true for power adapters, which are completed by the following processes:
1. The raw materials are purchased and accepted into the warehouse, and then the materials are collected and produced according to the actual order quantity specifications of the customer.
2. Patch (SMT): First put the PCB through the SMT machine for the patch process.
3. Plug-in (DIP): Paste the PCB, pull on the plug-in, and carry out the plug-in process. DIP will be subdivided into: plug-in, pressing, immersion tin, cutting electronic feet and other processes.
4. Post-soldering (repair soldering): After the inspection is no problem, pull up the plug-in and dip the tinned circuit board. Some electronic components have not yet been tinned. At this time, post-soldering is required to solve the problem.
5. Kanban repair welding: soldering through the wave furnace peak; after the machine is re-soldered and the plug-in is pulled up, there is no electronic material with good tin during tin immersion, generally a PCB is divided into areas, and then manually checked, and some parts that are not soldered in place Repair welding.
6. QC test: After manufacturing supporting test tools. Test the bare board. If the test is OK, it will be sent to the next process. If the test has not passed, it will be repaired by the repairer.
7. Assembly: This process is the most complex, and it is also the process that can best detect the level of production technology.
8. Soldering wire: Solder the DC wire to the bare board. Solder the AC wire to the lower case metal part of the case.
9. Glue: glue the components that are simply dropped or broken during transportation. Pass through solder joints with transformers, filters, AC and DC lines, etc.
10. Encapsulation: Use ultrasonic to finally fix the shell.