As the saying goes: only if you buy wrong, others will not sell wrong.
1. The power adapter purchases products produced by regular manufacturers.
2. Buy products with quality certification marks.
3. Purchase the original matching mobile phone charger for your mobile phone.
4. Look at the appearance of the charger. Such as: whether the seams of the shell are fine and clean.
1. Waterproof and moisture-proof: Do not use the charger near a bathtub, washbasin, or other water sources, or in a damp basement.
2. Anti-cold and anti-heat: high temperature will shorten the life of electronic devices and deform or melt plastic parts. Too cold can cause moisture to form inside the charger and destroy the circuit board.
3. Anti-drop and anti-shock: damage to electronic components will burn the circuit board, and damage to the casing may cause electric shock. Never plug or unplug the charger with wet hands, as this may result in electric shock.
4. Anti-strong chemicals: Do not use strong chemicals, cleaning agents or strong detergents to clean the charger. In addition to the appearance of the charger, it can be wiped with a small amount of anhydrous alcohol with cotton.
5. Anti-static when cleaning: Regularly clean the charger and charging interface. When cleaning, use a damp cloth, or an antistatic cloth. Never use a dry cloth! Accidentally landed during use. Do not drop, knock or shock the charger. Rough handling of the charger can destroy the internal circuit boards.
Cases of fires caused by inferior power adapters are very common in real life. When most people hear similar news, they will complain that the inferior products of unscrupulous power adapter manufacturers are harmful to people. Although the power adapter accounts for a large part, the improper use of the user is also the most direct cause of fire.
Because most of the inferior power adapters are unreasonable in terms of design and cut corners in the specific production process, but the most basic functions and safety are guaranteed to a certain extent, although this guarantee is ultimately It does not meet the national standard, but basically there will be no problems if the user uses it in accordance with normal usage specifications.
It is precisely because the user adopts abnormal means of use that directly causes problems with the originally designed power adapter that is not very good.